Glencawdor Distillery

Back to previous page
General
Pronunciation
Translation
Region Highlands
Distiller
Owner
Address
Telephone
LatLong 57° 34’ 39” N   03° 51’ 58” W
Altitude
Grid Reference NH885557
Website
E-mail
Open to public
Remarks

History
c.1898
Built by the Glencawdor Distillery Co.
1903
Acquired by John Haig & Co. Ltd., Markinch, and retained until the distillery closed
1927
Distillery closed



Sources used