Glenramskill Distillery

Back to previous page
General
Pronunciation
Translation
Region Campbeltown
Distiller
Owner
Address
Telephone
LatLong
Altitude
Grid Reference
Website
E-mail
Open to public
Remarks
Situated near the present Glenramskill House, south of Campbeltown

History
< 1828
It is believed the distillery was built before 1828
1828-33
McMurchy, Ralston & Co. (also at Burnside)
1829
A contract of co-partnery was arranged in the names of McMurchy and Ralston
1835
Distillery and business advertised for sale in Kay’s Argyllshire Magazine
1837-52
Robert Ralston
1852
Believed to have closed



Sources used