Stronachie Distillery

Back to previous page
General
Pronunciation
Translation
Region Highlands
Distiller
Owner
Address
Telephone
LatLong 56° 15’ 35” N   03° 30’ 22” W
Altitude
Grid Reference NO068085
Website
E-mail
Open to public
Remarks

History
c.1900
Built by Alexander & Macdonald
by 1907
Acquired by J. Calder & Co. Ltd., Bo’ness
c.1920
Taken over by Macdonald, Greenlees & Wiliams Ltd.
1925
Macdonald, Greenlees & Wiliams Ltd. recognized as Macdonald, Greenlees Ltd.
1926
Macdonald, Greenlees & Wiliams Ltd. acquired by the Distillers Company Ltd. (DCL)
....
Distillery transferred to the St James Export Co. Ltd.
1928
Distillery closed and subsequently dismantled



Sources used